The Design Development planning stage will contain a visual representation, defining accurate schedules to be outlined by two sets of plans under planting and hardscape. The following details will be included in the package: planting detail, surfaces and finished detail, lighting and drainage. The plans will be presented for your approval and then proof costed to proceed to the Tender Process phase.
- Prepare detail of softscape and hardscape palettes.
- Present Design Development plans.
- Make minor adjustments to design where necessary.
- Review design against cost and update cost of works.
- Confirm client approval to proceed to Tender Process phase.
- Provide preliminary cost.
- Hardscape Specification Plans at A1 – 1:100.
- Hardscape Elevation Plans at A1 – 1:50.
- Planting Specification Plan at A1 – 1:100.
- Hardscape Materials Schedule.
- Planting Schedule.
- Preliminary cost estimate amended to suit.
- 1 x Design Development Presentation Meeting.
- 1 x minor amendments where necessary.
* The final design is provided as an A1 or A2 colour print with a digital copy as well as images of the selected plants.